E-book: Artificial Intelligence in Pharma
Artificial intelligence (AI) is set to radically transform the pharmaceutical industry.
According to the latest research by Omdia (former Tractica), the global market for AI software in the healthcare industry will exceed $8.1 billion by 2025, up from just $463 million in 2018.
While the revolution is still in its early stages, this guide covers a wide spectrum of AI technologies, such as Deep Learning, Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing.
In this scenario, we examine the role of AI in helping pharmaceuticals, identify, design and deliver new drugs to market faster and more economically.
The future of pharma is here.
Key Questions Addressed:
- How can AI-driven Natural Language Generation help in speeding up the process of clinical report creation?
- What role can AI play in streamlining regulatory challenges?
- What is the best approach for successful AI implementation?
- How to tackle the crucial role of data and data management?
- Why the human factor is an essential part of the AI innovation equation?