DIA: Global Clinical Trial Disclosure & Data Transparency Conference
Please join Yseop in Amsterdam for DIA's Global Clinical Trial Disclosure & Data Transparency Conference this October 18-19. If you would like to schedule a meeting during the event, please fill out the form on the right. A Yseop representative will get in contact soon to schedule a convenient time to meet.
The 2022 Global Clinical Trial Disclosure and Data Transparency Conference will provide essential, timely information about global clinical trial disclosure, data transparency, data sharing for secondary research, and the EU Clinical Trial Information System (CTIS) with the focus on transparency in relation to the protection of personal data and commercially confidential information. Register for the conference here.
- Learn about current and upcoming disclosure requirements
- Gain insights into how the transparency provisions in the EU Clinical Trial Regulation are implemented in the Clinical Trial Information System (CTIS) and how the latter works
- Explore the impact of data protection for personal data and options and functionality of protection of commercially confidential information
- Obtain practical suggestions for preparing disclosure-ready study documents, including redaction options
- Review the requirements for lay language summaries and options for producing these documents
- Network with regulators, industry, patients, academia and other stakeholders to ask questions and leverage best practices for your own specific situation and area of responsibility
To book a meeting or if you have any questions, contact Clarisse Longo dos Santos and Axel Le Sage or fill out the form on the right. We will schedule a time for you to meet them during the conference.
DIA is a global association that mobilizes life science professionals from across all areas of expertise to engage with patients, peers and thought leaders in a neutral environment on the issues of today and the possibilities for tomorrow.